Prayer/Request Thread

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Prayer/Request Thread

Post  Maxecat on Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:16 pm

Doubt he'll be up for bowling and line dancing (not that he ever was) but just moving around will be so much easier. And there are those 11 grandchildren and the little dogs...it'll be fun for him to be able to walk and play with them.
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia on Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:42 pm

cheers Fabulous! Keep us updated - still sending good thoughts to all!
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady on Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:29 pm

Keeping sending healing energy to Maxe`s brother in law Arthur and togehter with it I have got prayer request. It is for me in this case. I found it easier to ask for help for my beloved than for myself, werid...

Since Friday night I`ve got pain in my right breast and hard lump inside. Thursday morning I`m going to mammography. Any prayer or healing charm is welcomed. Thank you very much.
Lady
Phoenix
Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat on Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:50 pm

Arthur came home this morning! He's in great spirits..wishes his other knee was done,too (his doctor doesn't think replacement will be needed for years)
I think he and Marsha will rest this afternoon. I don't think many people know they're back,so that will make resting easier.

Thank you all for your energy. I know it made a difference.

Now we need to send all that healing energy to Lady.
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Always on Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:20 pm

Prayers are on their way, Lady.

Good news about Arthur!
Always
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady on Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:21 pm

Mammography is o.k., thanks for all support and prayers. The lump in breast is still aching but now I know it isn`t dangerous so I don`t care about it.

The news about Arthur is wonderful, his recovery will be better at home than in hospital.
Lady
Phoenix
Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat on Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:25 pm

So pleased and relieved for you Lady. Better times are ahead.
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Magical Music Dreamer on Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:05 pm

Glad your situation is okay Lady. That should be a big relief!
Magical Music Dreamer
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Weesa on Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:25 pm

Great news. Hope this means you can relax for a bit.
Weesa
Admin
Admin

http://weesa-asiseeit.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  muggleborn on Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:24 am

I spoke with my uncle Jack today. His heart doctor has put him on some new meds and he seems to be doing better. No talk of a pacemaker at this point. However, he noticed a spot on his chest xray that wasn't there a few months ago, so he is going in for a CAT scan tomorrow. I sure would appreciate all the prayers and healing energy you can muster for him. I'm hoping it was just a glitch on the film, trying to stay positive.
muggleborn
Ashes
Ashes

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady on Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:43 am

muggleborn, I will have him in my prayers and thoughts. Hugs to you.
Lady
Phoenix
Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat on Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:38 am

I'll add mine,too,muggleborn...and add some for you,Lady..for the results of your appointment today.
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Weesa on Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:31 am

Will keep you and your Uncle in my thoughts as well.
Weesa
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  muggleborn on Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:53 am

Good news! I talked to my uncle last night, and apparently the spot on the film was just a broken rib from when he received cpr during his heart attack! So now he can focus on his continued recovery. If only he would quit smoking. Thank you all for you prayers and support.
muggleborn
Ashes
Ashes

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat on Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:08 am

Ouch! I'm glad the spot what just a reflection of that but I hope he can put the cigs down for good.

I would like to send my personal thanks once again for all the assistance in my recent illness. Yesterday I was able to walk up the driveway hill with the mail without having to stop and without gasping for air like a grounded fish.
That,my friends,is a great improvement! And today I was able to stick some seeds into the ground and pull some weedy grasses.

There's a lot to do but I'm taking it easy. but thanks to all of you I feel so much better and am delighted I can be outside working.

You are the best! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven sunny sunny cheers drunken
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady on Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:49 pm

Yupiii, great news from all. Let it continue for a while...
Lady
Phoenix
Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Weesa on Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:21 am

Glad you are feeling better Maxecat, will keep sending the energy. flower
Weesa
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat on Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:09 am

Thanks...everything seems to be helping...medicines and good energies.'Fraid allergies are hitting everyone early th is year because of the mild winter but that's just part of life.
All things considered I feel better than I have in weeks.
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  muggleborn on Thu May 17, 2012 9:15 pm

It's been 5 years since I had my last mammogram. I've been having a pain in my right breast for a few days, so it prompted me to go get one. It actually got better after my period started, but better safe than sorry. So anyway, the results were that there is dense tissue and some calcification. So I have to go Monday to get a diagnostic mammogram and maybe an ultrasound done. They will be able to give me the results right away though. Anyway, I would appreciate all the prayers and good energy you all can muster. It's just a little scary. I'm hoping that it's "just a thing" and not serious.
muggleborn
Ashes
Ashes

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat on Thu May 17, 2012 9:21 pm

Of course,muggleborn, they'll be sent right away. I have lots of lumps,have since my kids were born. It sounds like you have the same condition Lady had a few weeks ago.
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Weesa on Mon May 21, 2012 12:02 pm

Hope your tests went well today Muggleborn, will keep you in my thoughts.
Weesa
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat on Mon May 21, 2012 12:16 pm

Hope this afternoon,you'll be breathing easy,muggleborn,with good news to share.

My brother,the younger one from Florida,could use a little boost as well. He had some tests done last week for an enlarged prostate. There are lots of reasons for these things but I know he's worried. He has high blood pressure issues which aren't improved by anxiety (and his "normal" anger issues).

Guess we're all approaching that age.....
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady on Mon May 21, 2012 3:02 pm

Muggleborn, sorry for your troubles. Keep us informed please and I think of you. I experienced the same last month and I thought it will be o.k. but since ovulation the lump in right breast ache again. I don't like it at all. I hope you will get good news as well as Maxe's brother.
Lady
Phoenix
Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  muggleborn on Mon May 21, 2012 4:26 pm

Well, I had my diagnostic mammogram today and they want to do a biopsy next week. I could use all the prayers and healing energy you wonderful ladies can muster! I'm hoping this turns out to be nothing. The lump and pain I felt is gone after I had my period, so I'm hoping it's just a hormonal thing. They see a cluster of calcifications that they want biopsied. Better safe than sorry I guess.
muggleborn
Ashes
Ashes

Back to top Go down

Post  Always on Mon May 21, 2012 10:22 pm

Prayers are certainly with you, muggleborn. Hope all is well.
Always
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum